|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with the Heliocor for the second highest base damage.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less against health.
- Extremely slow attack speed.
- Slower movement speed while attacking.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Crashing Havoc stance.
- Fragor, compared to Fragor Prime:
- See Category:Fragor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Fragor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Sometimes enemies killed by Fragor will be severely rag-dolled and fly out of the map.
- The blueprint for this weapon was added on January 14, 2013 with Update 5.4.
- The Brokk version is used by Lieutenant Lech Kril in close combat and in the battle's second phase.
- Fragor is Latin for "a breaking" or "a crash". This word also has a similar meaning in other languages such as Spanish or Italian.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.