Following Update 26.0 rework, Ember's Fireball is currently not available in Conclave. Edit
Charge and release a fiery projectile that ignites enemies on contact and leaves behind a treacherous patch of flame.
|Strength:20 (initial damage)/40 (charged damage)|
20 (area damage)/40 (charged damage)
|Misc:4 m (blast radius)|
- Ember launches a fiery projectile that inflicts 20 Heat damage on impact that sets an opponent ablaze. The projectile also inflicts 20 Heat damage in a 4 meter area of effect around the target that also sets opponents on fire.
- Area damage affects the initial target, does not decrease with distance, and can also perform headshots.
- Heat status effect deals 100% of Fireball's base damage per tick over 4 ticks in 3 seconds.
- Fireball can be charged before launch.
- Launching with a full charge doubles both the initial and area damage.
- A charge circle will be displayed when charging, showing the progress of the charge.
- A full charge takes 2.5 seconds.
- Fireball does not leaves a temporary lingering fire similar to the Napalm after hitting a target or a solid object.
- Fireball may be cast multiple times on the same target. However, the Heat DoT does not stack.
- Projectile has flight time and will continue to travel until it hits a solid object or enemy.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, and remaining scoped in on Sniper Rifles.
- Has a delay of 0.5 seconds between uses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.