Following Update 26.0 rework, Ember's Fire Blast is currently not available in Conclave. Edit
Slam the ground to create a wave of plasma that incinerates nearby enemies and forms a persistent ring of fire. Add heat damage to weapons by firing them through the ring.
|Strength:150 (wave damage)|
50 (ring damage)
|Misc:5 m (wave radius)|
4 m (ring radius)
50% (bonus weapon heat damage)
- Ember slams the ground, creating a wave of fire that expands outwards to a radius of 5 meters, dealing 150 Heat damage to enemies that make contact with it, and pushing them back. A ring of fire 4 meters wide and 1 meter thick is also created and lasts for 3 seconds. Enemies that linger within the ring's flames are dealt 50 Heat damage per second.
- Heat status effect deals 100% of Fire Blast's base damage per tick over 4 ticks in 3 seconds.
- The fire ring bypasses obstacles in the environment, but the expanding wave's effects do not.
- Enemies damaged by the expanding wave suffer knockdown and are violently pushed back.
- Damage from the ring is only inflicted within the flames. Enemies are not damaged in the ring's center.
- Shooting through the flame ring grants +50% Heat damage.
- Shooting through multiple rings adds 50% Heat damage for each ring.
- Can be used while jumping, sliding, flipping, wall-running or wall-clinging.
- Has a cast delay of about 0.7 seconds.
- Can stack with multiple casts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.