|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- A polarity.
- High attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching the Gnashing Payara stance.
- Fang Prime, compared to Fang:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Fang Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Fang Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All melee attacks beside normal attacks (jump, slide, wall, slam and finisher attacks) have a 10% proc chance.
- Unlike many other prime weapons, Fang Prime does not require Orokin Cells to build.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Currently the only other Prime weapons that don't require Orokin Cells to craft are the Paris Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, Cernos Prime and the Akstiletto Prime.
- As of Update 19.4.2, the Codex displays this weapon with a magazine size of 6.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.