The Fang are dual stilettos released on the 18th of March, 2013.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 135||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Deals mostly Puncture damage, effective against health.
- A polarity slot.
- Fast attack speed.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Biting Piranha stance.
- Fang, compared to Fang Prime:
- See Category:Fang Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Fang Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- In a hidden room within the Corpus Outpost tileset, a dead Grineer can be found on medical table, and beside the body is a cart with a bloody Fang. It is speculated that this weapon may be a torture/medical tool used by Corpus, though a Prime version was released. The reason for the daggers on the table is unknown.
- While all other Warframes store the Fangs stacked parallel on each other, only Nekros stores the Fangs in a cross arrangement.
- The weapon itself holds a similar design to the Pangolin Sword.
- As of Update 19.4.2, the Codex displays this weapon with a magazine size of 6.
- Despite being referred to as Stilettos, the Fang bears no resemblance to actual Stilettos, which are daggers that are defined by a straight blade and needle-like point, being dedicated thrusting weapons.
- Fang Prime, the prime version of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.