“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item is no longer available for purchase.
Excalibur Prime is the Primed variant of ' Excalibur, possessing higher armor, as well as an additional polarity and a Aura polarity. He was given to Founders alongside the exclusive Lato Prime and Skana Prime.
Excalibur Prime is a Founders-exclusive Warframe.
The Excalibur Prime was only obtainable by upgrading a Warframe account to Founders status of Hunter or greater, which is no longer available. The Warframe came with its own warframe slot and was already augmented with an Orokin Reactor.
The Founders' program closed on the 1st of November, 2013, as announced on the warframe forums. This closure is inclusive of pack upgrades.
- Excalibur Prime, compared to Excalibur:
- Excalibur Prime, compared to Excalibur Umbra:
- Excalibur Prime is the first Prime Warframe in the game.
- There is a statue of Excalibur Prime inside the Orokin Derelict vaults, and one of the Lua Spy vaults.
- Compared to the later prime Warframes, Excalibur Prime has the least cosmetic difference compared to his standard counterpart, with the only significant additions being the Void Key-shaped emblem on his helmet and golden blades along his forearms.
- When he was released, it was widely believed that Excalibur Prime had a slightly higher shield recharge rate compared to the non-prime variant.
- While the existence of this feature can neither be confirmed, nor denied, Excalibur Prime currently does not possess this stat change.
- Much like how Update 14.0 gave the standard Excalibur an ethereal Skana when using his abilities, Excalibur Prime uses an ethereal Skana Prime with his abilities, which was also added in the same update.
- On the Chinese build of Warframe, Excalibur Umbra Prime serves as a stand-in for Excalibur Prime.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.