The weapon exclusively uses the Exalted Blade.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Attacks release waves that can unlimitedly punch through up to 10 metres.
- Slide attacks trigger a Radial Blind that stuns enemies within 3 meters for 3 seconds.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Excalibur Umbra's Exalted Umbra Blade instead has innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Wave damage dissipates with range.
- Low flight speed.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- While the arsenal states that Exalted Blade deals 88 damage and has an attack speed of 0.833, the actual stats are 92.4 damage and 0.875 attack speed due to Excalibur's Swordsmanship passive.
- Note that it's not possible to (re-)add an polarity to a mod slot, so it's advised not to polarize the pre-existing ones on Exalted Umbra Blade.
- Before the introduction of modable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Exalted Blade depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
- Prior to Update 23.0, Exalted Blade didn't have any physical part and was fully made out of energy. This was later changed to allow for colour customization.
- On Excalibur Prime and Excalibur Umbra, the sword is named Exalted Prime Blade and Exalted Umbra Blade respectively and they have different forms (see Media). Their stats however are identical to Exalted Blade.
- The energy on Exalted Prime Blade is more prominent than on the other two variants.
- The design of Exalted Blade's hilt bears a general resemblance to Skana.
- Exalted Prime Blade's has the form of a Skana Prime, while Exalted Umbra Blade uses an original design.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.1.1
- Exalted Blade, the ability that summons the weapon.
- Exalted Blade (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- Excalibur, the weapon's user.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.