Summon a sword of pure light and immense power.
Energy Drain: 12.5 s-1
|Duration:3 s (blind duration)|
|Range:3 m (blind radius)|
- Excalibur draws an ethereal Skana and wields it as his melee weapon. Normal attacks inflict 88 base damage within 2 meters.
- Base damage is distributed between 13.2% Impact, 13.2% Puncture, and 61.6% Slash.
- Wall attacks inflict 88 base damage.
- Slide attacks inflict 88 base damage and blind enemies within 3 meters over a duration of 3 seconds at the cost of 12.5 energy.
- Aerial attacks and slam attacks inflict 88 base damage, and slam attacks inflict an additional 25 Impact damage within 5 meters.
- Being a Sword, Exalted Blade always gains the 5% damge and attack speed bonuses of Excalibur's Swordsmanship passive.
- Normal, slide, and aerial attacks will emit an energy wave in the direction of aim. Energy waves have the same base damage as the attacks that release them and fly at a constant speed of 30 m/s until they dissipate at a maximum distance of 16 meters.
- The energy waves and Exalted Blade itself are considered separate entities and will both deal damage separately.
- Energy waves will punch through and hit enemies and terrain regardless of thickness up to their maximum range.
- Wave damage falls off with distance.
- Exalted Blade consumes 12.5 energy per second while active and will remain active until Excalibur's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Excalibur must have 100 energy in order to activate the ability.
- Excalibur cannot replenish energy while Exalted Blade is active.
- Excalibur will auto-block any frontal attacks while Exalted Blade is active. Exalted Blade will also continue to block 50% of the frontal damage even while attacking or performing other actions.
- While active, Exalted Blade will use an exclusive stance with its own set of combo attacks.
- Can be cast while moving or sprinting without interruption.
- Main article: Conclave:Exalted Blade (Weapon)
- Main article: Conclave:Exalted Blade (Stance)
Exalted Blade is a unique Stance exclusive to Exalted Blade that can only be acquired and used by activating Excalibur's fourth ability of the same name. This Stance overrides the Stance on any currently equipped melee weapon for as long as Exalted Blade remains active.
- The innate slide attack blind provides a cheaper alternative to Radial Blind, albeit with greatly reduced range.