The Ether Reaper is a scythe weapon, and was added in Update 10.0.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 230||Blueprints Price:50,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Comes with one polarity slot.
- Tied with the Reaper Prime for the second highest base damage, behind Hate.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Stance slot has a polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Shadow Harvest stance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be equipped with the Spearmint Scythe skin.
- Statistically, this weapon has the attack speed of the Reaper Prime and the proc chance of the Hate at the cost of doing the least damage out of all four scythes.
- Though implied by the description, this weapon lacks the Ether Sword's guaranteed radiation proc on slam attacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The default color scheme of Nekros is the same as the Ether Reaper's default color scheme.
- Both the name and the shaft of the Ether Reaper are similar to the Reaper Prime, a stand-alone primed scythe.
- Nekros is shown wielding the weapon in his ingame icon.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Equipping this with Valkyr's Bonds will cause the right tube of the syandana to bug out while switching to the Ether Reaper.
Media[edit | edit source]
Ether Reaper Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
See also[edit | edit source]
- Reaper Prime, a similar scythe.
- Hate, the Stalker's signature scythe.
- Anku, another Tenno crafted scythe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.