A pair of daggers using the same technology as the Ether Sword, the Ether Daggers exchange attack power for faster attack speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The Ether Dagger's blueprint is rewarded by completing the Stolen Dreams quest.
- The blueprint is sold by Nakak (as Operational Supply) in Cetus during the Operation: Plague Star event for 3,000 + 5,000.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest damage of all Dual Daggers.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – ineffective against health and shields.
- Stance slot has a polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Biting Piranha stance.
- Low attack speed.
- Short attack range.
- See Category:Ether Daggers Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ether Daggers Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Ether Daggers were released on April 12, 2013 with Hotfix 7.7.3.
- This weapon was removed from the Market in Update 10.3, though it was temporarily re-released for PS4 from Saturday, August 9, 12pm EDT to Sunday, August 10th, 12pm EDT as part of a special alert event prior to Update 14.0's introduction. The Ether Daggers have since made its return as a reward in the Stolen Dreams quest added in Update 15.13.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
- Ether Reaper, a scythe variant.
- Ether Sword, a single longsword variant.
- Dual Ether, dual sword variant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.