Bind a hapless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Whipclaw will refresh the trap allowing it to capture more enemies.
|Duration:4 s (duration)|
1 s (spread delay)
|Range:20 m (cast range)|
4 m (spread radius)
|Misc:2.0x (damage multiplier)|
- Khora thrashes her whip at an enemy target within 20 meters, binding it in living metal for 4 seconds. While ensnared, the target is unable to jump and has their movement speed slowed, as the living metal propagates and pulls in all nearby enemies within a 4 meters radius after a 1 second delay.
- The affected target is unable to roll.
- Ensnare pulls enemies from behind obstacles and does not require line of sight.
- Propagation always occur after the delay, regardless of any enemies actually being in range.
- Ensnared enemies receive 200% damage from Whipclaw. Additionally, ensnared enemies hit by Whipclaw will propagate again to pull in new enemies.
- Whipclaw propagation refresh is considered as a new instance of Ensnare, therefore it will affect enemies freed from a previous cast.
- Cannot be recast on affected targets.
- Casting Ensnare is a full-body animation that stops grounded movement and other actions.
- The ensnared target is visually trapped within a cluster of spinning, living metal coils, while both the original target and branch targets glow faintly in Khora's chosen energy color.
- When Ensnare propagates, living chains briefly lash out from the source enemy to pull in new targets before disappearing.
- The living metal coils on the target are affected by Khora's chosen Appearance colors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.