Ember is a fire-based Warframe that relies on almost purely offensive skills. Ember's fire abilities make her very effective with dealing continuous damage against opponents.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprint Price: 25,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionEmber's component blueprints are acquired from General Sargas Ruk (Tethys, Saturn).
|Chassis Blueprint||38.72%||6 – 7||27 ± 9|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- Ember is the fourth Frame to have a Prime, after Excalibur, Frost, and Mag.
- As seen from concept art and beta game footage, Ember was originally male. Ember was changed to a female in Update 5.3.
“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Release Date: November 20th, 2013
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- Ember Prime, compared to Ember:
- Ember Prime is the first primed frame to come with only 2 polarized slots, all others come with 3.
- Possesses a and a polarity, compared to Ember's double . Due to the entirely differing base polarities, builds on Ember may not transition as well to her Prime variant without sufficient use of Forma.
- The golden protrusions on Ember Prime's shoulders are considered customizable Armor parts, and will be removed if any other arm plates are used.
- During Archwing missions, the particle effects of Ember Prime's default helmet may disjoint from the helmet if the player is moving fast enough.
- As of Update 15.11, Ember Prime is now the fifth Prime Warframe to have a stat boost over the original, having 125 shield and armor as opposed to the 100 of the original Ember.
- The debris left behind from a World On Fire explosion is golden, as opposed to the regular debris found on Embers default variant.
- In Primetime #124, [DE]Megan stated that her all-time favorite Warframe is Ember Prime.
- On September 29, 2015, it was announced that Ember Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on October 6, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as is.
- Ember Prime (along with Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime) were available from December 6th, 2016 to January 3rd, 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
- Ember Prime (along with Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime, Loki Prime, Bo Prime, and Wyrm Prime) were available from Cetus Bounties from February 6, 2018 to April 10, 2018.
- Ember Prime (along with Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime) were available from January 29th, 2019 to March 26th, 2019 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
- Self-inflicted Heat procs from self-damaging weapons can trigger Ember's passive bonuses.
- Energy regeneration from Ignition is paused when World On Fire is active.
Charge and release a fiery projectile that ignites enemies on contact and leaves behind a treacherous patch of flame.
|Strength:20 (initial damage)/40 (charged damage)|
20 (area damage)/40 (charged damage)
|Misc:4 m (blast radius)|
- Ember launches a fiery projectile that inflicts 20 Heat damage on impact that sets an opponent ablaze. The projectile also inflicts 20 Heat damage in a 4 meter area of effect around the target that also sets opponents on fire.
- Area damage affects the initial target, does not decrease with distance, and can also perform headshots.
- Heat status effect deals 100% of Fireball's base damage per tick over 4 ticks in 3 seconds.
- Fireball can be charged before launch.
- Launching with a full charge doubles both the initial and area damage.
- A charge circle will be displayed when charging, showing the progress of the charge.
- A full charge takes 2.5 seconds.
- Ember does not leaves a temporary lingering fire similar to the Napalm after hitting a target or a solid object.
- Fireball may be cast multiple times on the same target. However, the Heat DoT does not stack.
- Projectile has flight time and will continue to travel until it hits a solid object or enemy.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, and remaining scoped in on Sniper Rifles.
- Has a delay of 0.5 seconds between uses.
Stun nearby enemies with strong accelerant. Increases all fire damage dealt.
|Strength:1.4x (damage multiplier)|
|Misc:50% (cast speed bonus)|
- Ember releases a wave of accelerant, briefly staggering all enemies within a radius of 10 meters. Against affected enemies, all inflicted Heat damage will be multiplied by 140%. For Ember, casting speed will be increased by 50%. The accelerant lasts for 30 seconds.
Slam the ground to create a wave of plasma that incinerates nearby enemies and forms a persistent ring of fire. Add heat damage to weapons by firing them through the ring.
|Strength:150 (wave damage)|
50 (ring damage)
|Misc:5 m (wave radius)|
4 m (ring radius)
50% (bonus weapon heat damage)
- Ember slams the ground, creating a wave of fire that expands outwards to a radius of 5 meters, dealing 150 Heat damage to enemies that make contact with it, and pushing them back. A ring of fire 4 meters wide and 1 meter thick is also created and lasts for 3 seconds. Enemies that linger within the ring's flames are dealt 50 Heat damage per second.
- Heat status effect deals 100% of Fire Blast's base damage per tick over 4 ticks in 3 seconds.
- The fire ring bypasses obstacles in the environment, but the expanding wave's effects do not.
- Enemies damaged by the expanding wave suffer knockdown and are violently pushed back.
- Damage from the ring is only inflicted within the flames. Enemies are not damaged in the ring's center.
- Shooting through the flame ring grants +50% Heat damage.
- Shooting through multiple rings adds 50% Heat damage for each ring.
- Can be used while jumping, sliding, flipping, wall-running or wall-clinging.
- Has a cast delay of about 0.7 seconds.
- Can stack with multiple casts.
|World On Fire|
Blast nearby foes with a burst of fire, and follow that up with a barrage of fireballs against any enemy who dares approach. Over time, these fireballs burn hotter as they consume more energy.
|Strength:45 (initial damage)|
90 (overheated damage)
35% (status chance)
|Range:6 m (initial radius)|
3 m (overheated radius)
|Misc:5 (number of targets)|
5 s (overheat delay)
5 s (overheat buildup)
- Ember must have 100 energy in order to activate the ability.
- Ember ignites the environment, slamming her hand into the ground and dealing 45 Heat damage initially to a maximum of 5 enemies within an initial radius of 6 meters. Immediately after, Ember sustains wisps of burning flames in orbit around her, creating an aura that triggers a series of fiery explosions; each explosion inflicts 90 Heat damage to the same maximum number of enemies within a similar range. All instances of damage have a 35% status chance, while explosions occur at a rate of roughly 2 to 4.5 per second.
- Heat status effect deals 50% of World on Fire's base damage per tick over 4 ticks in 3 seconds.
- Explosions will occur directly on enemies as long as they are within the initial radius.
- With the exception of the initial explosions on activation, multiple explosions do not occur simultaneously.
- After World on Fire remains active for 5 seconds, Ember's flames begin to overheat over the course of 5 seconds. As the flames overheat, damage per explosion gradually increases by 200% while the aura radius shrinks by 200% and energy drain per second increases by 200%.
- Overheat percentage is displayed on the ability icon from 0% to 100%.
- Can be used while sliding and in the air.
- World on Fire's visual after effects (debris) will appear gold when cast by Ember Prime.
- Flame particle effects from wisps and explosions are affected by Ember's chosen Warframe energy color.
|Released||Ash (Prime) • Atlas • Banshee (Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma (Prime) • Ember (Prime) • Equinox (Prime) • Excalibur (Prime, Umbra, Umbra Prime) • Frost (Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid (Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo (Prime) • Loki (Prime) • Mag (Prime) • Mesa (Prime) • Mirage (Prime) • Nekros (Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova (Prime) • Nyx (Prime) • Oberon (Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino (Prime) • Saryn (Prime) • Titania • Trinity (Prime) • Valkyr (Prime) • Vauban (Prime) • Volt (Prime) • Wisp • Wukong (Prime) • Zephyr (Prime)|
|Unreleased||Gauss • Grendel|
|Attributes • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|