Depending on Chroma's elemental alignment, an offensive area-of-effect is created. Chroma and his nearby allies are imbued with defensive energy.
- Chroma emits an aura that infuses himself and nearby allies with elemental energy as long as they remain within 12 meters, providing both offensive and defensive buffs. The aura lasts for 25 seconds.
- Reflects melee damage by 2.0x back to the attacker and has a chance to proc its respective element.
- If Chroma receives a lethal instance of melee damage, that instance of damage will not be reflected towards the attacker.
- Does not reflect damage received from ranged melee weapons such as Glaives.
- Elemental Ward exhibits different effects depending on Chroma's current elemental alignment, determined by Chroma's energy color.
- Generates a flame aura around Chroma and affected allies that reflects melee damage by 2.0x and provides a 1.65 Heat damage mulitplier within a radius of 5 meters.
- Infuses Chroma and affected allies with an electric current that reflects melee damage by 2.0x and converts incoming damage into arc discharges. An arc discharge inflicts 2% incoming damage as Electricity damage to a single target within 12 meters. Arc discharges will inflict a minimum of 10 Electricity damage.
- Emits an aura of noxious fumes around Chroma and affected allies that reflects melee damage by 2.0x. Within a radius of 12 meters, the noxious fumes also have a 50% chance per second to deal 0.40% of an enemy's maximum health as Toxin damage.
- Encases Chroma and affected allies in a layer of frost that reflects melee damage by 2.0x and creates an ice shield that reflects incoming fire back to their source. Reflected damage is increased by 1.8%.
- Has a casting delay of 1 second. The animation interrupts movement and other actions.
- Elemental Ward cannot be recast while active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.