Chroma turns his pelt into a massive sentry that strengthens nearby allies and engulfs enemies in elemental attacks.
Energy Drain: 3.5 s-1
|Strength:100 Heat/120 Electric/12 Toxin/120 Cold (damage)|
|Misc:12 m (attack range)|
5 m (stun radius)
5 m (knockback radius)
20% (speed bonus)
50% (armor reduction)
- Chroma must have 100 energy in order to activate this ability.
- Chroma sheds his outer pelt, imbuing it with elemental energy to sprout wings and converting it into a stationary floating sentry with 800 health. The sentry will attack all enemies within 12 meters with a continuous stream of elemental energy, dealing 100 Heat, 120 Electric, 12 Toxin, or 120 Cold damage per tick. The sentry is capable of unleashing a radial attack that inflicts 100 Heat, 120 Electric, 12 Toxin, or 120 Cold damage to enemies within 5 meters.
- Effigy drains 3.5 energy per second while active, and will deactivate if Chroma runs out of energy, sentry health is depleted, or if manually deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default ).
- Chroma cannot replenish energy using Energy Orbs when Effigy is active.
- When deactivated, Chroma can teleport his pelt from anywhere onto himself. This will stop movement and interrupt any action Chroma is doing, such as reloading, leaving a player vulnerable.
- When deactivated while sliding, Chroma's pelt will be reapplied to him without triggering the animation, even if the player immediately cancels his slide.
- Effigy cannot be activated while in the air, but can be deactivated at any time.
- Both the initial cast and the return of Chroma's pelt will cease any actions as they are a two-handed ability.
- While Effigy is active, Chroma can fight in his lightened form, gaining 20% movement speed but with a 50% armor reduction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.