Standing in light, Mirage deals heavy damage, while the shadows make Mirage difficult to track and even harder to hurt.
|Strength:20% (damage bonus)|
30% (damage reduction)
- Mirage adapts to the lighting conditions of her surroundings, gaining a maximum of 20% weapon damage while bathed in light, or reducing incoming damage by a maximum of 30% and reducing enemy accuracy while in the shadows. The effect lasts for 20 seconds.
- Mirage cannot gain Energy nor pick up Energy Orbs while Eclipse is active.
- Mirage is encased in a white reflective surface while in light. Her body partially fades away and emits smoke while in shadows.
- Holograms from Hall Of Mirrors do not gain Eclipse's damage bonus.
- Has a casting delay of 1 second.
- Mirage can resist knockdown during the casting delay.
- Can be recast while active to refresh the duration.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.