The Dual Zoren is a pair of short, stylized axes wielded in each hand. Each hatchet is styled after the Scindo.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- High attack speed.
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all dual swords.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Dividing Blades stance.
- Very short range.
- See Category:Dual Zoren Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Zoren Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Dual Zoren was included in the now-defunct Stay Frosty Pack.
- Dual Zoren were once used as a movement technique known as "Zorencoptering". This was removed with the introduction of Parkour 2.0 during Update 17, August 2015.
- This weapon shares the look of the Scindo heavy axe, with the latter looking like an enlarged, merged version of the Dual Zoren.
Dual Zoren Skins
- Dual Ichor, a similar weapon with high crit damage.
- Scindo, a heavy weapon that shares the same design.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.