The Dual Toxocyst is a pair of Infested sidearms oriented towards Puncture damage. Successfully achieving a hit with this weapon temporarily grants it increased fire rate, reduced recoil and unlimited ammo. The buff also refreshes with subsequent hits. However, its initial recoil is very high and initial fire rate is very slow.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High base damage.
- Very good ammunition efficiency.
- Landing a successful hit grants the "Frenzy" buff, increasing fire rate, unlimited ammo, and recoil reduction. Buff lasts 3 seconds and can be refreshed on subsequent hits.
- Comes with a and polarity.
- Low Impact and Slash damage - less effective against shields.
- Very low base fire rate.
- Low ammo capacity.
- High recoil without the innate buff active.
- Upon headshots, the Dual Toxocyst gains the "Frenzy" buff which is a 150% increase in fire rate, a significant reduction in recoil, and doesn't consume ammo while firing for 3 seconds.
- "Upon hits" specifically means hits, and not other weakspots, such as weakspots generated by either Sonar in places other than heads.
- Hits on corpses will not grant the buff.
- Triggering the buff with the last bullet of a magazine does not require the user to reload the weapon before shooting more bullets.
- The headshot buff can completely counter the weapon's low innate fire rate and max ammo capacity.
- The Dual Toxocyst is the first infested dual pistol added to the game.
- Triggering the innate headshot buff or reloading the weapon will cause the Dual Toxocyst's barrel to open up like jaws, connected by infested tissue between its upper and lower parts.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|