The Dual Kamas Prime are the Primed versions of the , featuring higher damage.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Tied with for highest base damage of all Dual Swords.
- Tied with , , and for the third highest attack speed of all Dual Swords, behind and .
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Dual Kamas Prime, compared to Dual Kamas:
- Lower base damage (57.1 vs. 57.1)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 1)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dual Kamas Prime are the first Prime dual swords to be introduced.
- The Dual Kamas Prime was accidentally revealed in-game upon the release of Update 17.5 (2015-10-01), with its parts temporarily being made available as drops in the Orokin Void. This was later patched out in Hotfix 17.5.1 (2015-10-01).
- Similar to the , the Dual Kamas Prime's blades are normally folded into the weapon when not in use, deploying only when attacking. If sufficient time has passed after the last attack, the Tenno will perform an animation where it flicks the weapons across its chest, stowing the blades away.
Media[edit | edit source]
Dual Kamas Prime Skins
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On August 23rd, 2017, it was announced that Dual Kamas Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on August 29th, 2017. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.