Paralyze nearby hostiles with a damaging electric charge, this also shocks approaching enemies.
|Duration:3 s (Effect Duration)|
|Range:8 m (Ability Range)|
4 m (Tesla Radius)
|Misc:1 s (Ability Duration)|
.5 s (Damage Delay)
- Volt emits a powerful electric pulse over 8 meters, any enemies that are hit with the initial pulse or that enter the pulse's area in first 1 seconds after the cast will be damaged for the entire 3 second Effect Duration and emit arcs of electricity like Tesla Coils, shocking hostiles who come within 4 meters.
- Tesla Arcs are not obstructed by the environment.
- Effected enemies will remain undamaged by Discharge itself for the first .5 seconds, then begin to damage themselves for 50 Electricity damage per tick for the remaining Effect Duration. Electricity damage ticks twice every second.
- Enemies can still receive damage from outside sources during the initial .5 seconds of Discharge (e.g. Tesla Damage from other nearby enemies).
- Tesla Damage deals 50 Electricity damage per tick to hostiles within 4 meters of each other. Electricity damage ticks twice every second.
- Discharge Damage, Tesla Damage, and Effect Duration all have falloff over the 8m range.
- At the casting point Discharge Damage, Tesla Damage, and Effect Duration remain at 100%, linearly decreasing until all reach 50% of their respective values at 8 meters from the cast point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.