Despair are a set of throwing knives with micronic edges, used by the Stalker.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Can hit multiple enemies in a line.
- Very high reload speed.
- Capable of using the Despair-exclusive mod Draining Gloom.
- Has two polarity.
- Low Slash and Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Low fire rate.
- Projectiles have travel time and travel in an arc, making it hard to hit at longer ranges and achieve headshots.
- See Category:Despair Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Despair Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Prior to Update 9, there were no knives visible in the quivers.
- The trails from thrown blades are affected by your energy color.
- A "monofilament" is a type of wire or edge, consisting of a single strand or side of strongly bound together molecules. This creates an edge that is micron or even nanometer thin, the sharpest possible.
- Typically, they are applied as a cutting tool or a weapon that can sever nearly any object or other molecules.
- Organic molecular wires have been proposed for usage in optoelectronics.
- Similarly to the Hikou and Kunai, the Despair is a secondary thrown weapon that deals mostly Puncture damage.
Last updated: Update 22.18
- Stalker, the assassin who uses the Despair.
- Kunai, a similar weapon.
- Hikou, another thrown secondary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.