|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
This weapon was introduced during the Operation: Tubemen of Regor event, where players would need to complete a minimum of four regional battles in favor of one side more than the other, and Nef Anyo was the victor of the conflict. Nef Anyo had won the conflict in the PS4 version of the game, but not in the PC or XB1. The weapon came with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The blueprint and parts were formerly a reward from the First, Second, and Seventh Seasons of Sorties; they can now be found as an Invasion reward. All components can be traded, although players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 7 to acquire the blueprint.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good base damage.
- No recoil.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- High fire rate.
- High magazine size.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time, making long range shots more difficult.
- The projectiles may possibly obstruct view when firing if the energy color is a bright color such as yellow, blue, or green.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Dera Vandal, compared to Dera:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to the projectiles firing from alternating barrels, this has a convergence effect where the bolts will meet at the point the crosshair is on. This will result in the bolts crossing in an 'X' if they miss their target.
- The Dera can be considered an Assault Rifle, mainly by the weapon's size and rate of fire.
- When compared to the Braton, a credit-purchasable weapon that newer players will have quick access to, the Dera only has mildly increased stats, such as a slightly higher firerate.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Dera Vandal's ammo efficiency can be increased by keeping a sense of roughly how many shots are required to kill a target. Because the projectiles have travel time, it is easy to waste ammo by firing at a target that will already be killed by projectiles that are in flight.
- Leading is incredibly important for this weapon, but once the user adjusts to the travel time, the high accuracy can allow them to fire off just as many pulses as they need.
- Try to close distance against enemies when it is safe to do so as a reduced distance will drastically improve your ability to predict the location of the target when your shots arrive.
- Similar to the Karak assault rifle, the magazine empties rather quickly, and a below average reload time causes problems against groups of enemies, as you will be reloading often.
- As it deals mostly Puncture damage, it is most effective against health and health-only Warframe (e.g Nidus).
Media[edit | edit source]
Dera Vandal Skins
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Dera, the default variant of this weapon.
- Karak Wraith, the Grineer Wraith variant weapon awarded when Alad V won the event.