The Dark Sword is a longsword that deals Radiation damage on hits.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The Dark Sword blueprint can only be acquired from the Nightwave Offerings.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against health
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Rising Steel stance.
- Slow attack speed compared to other swords.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Dark Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dark Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dark Sword and its shorter counterpart the Dark Dagger were previously physical damage weapons. Update 13.0 changed them to deal purely Radiation damage on their normal attacks, making them the first melee weapons to do so.
- Prior to Update 19, the Dark Dagger and the Dark Sword used exactly the same image for the Arsenal and Codex.
Media[edit | edit source]
Dark Sword Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
See also[edit | edit source]
- Nightwave, the way you acquire the weapon.
- Dark Dagger, the shorter counterpart to this weapon.
- Dark Split-Sword, the hybrid counterpart to this weapon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.