The Dark Split-Sword is a melee weapon with the unique ability to change weapon type depending on the Stance mod with which it is equipped: a double-bladed greatsword when equipped with Heavy Blade stances, or wielded as two separate blades when using Dual Sword stances.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against health.
- Radiation proc causes an opposing team to attack each other.
- Third highest base damage in heavy blade stances, behind the War and Scindo
- Tied with Dual Kamas/ Dual Kamas Prime and Dual Zoren for the third highest attack speed of all dual swords, behind Dual Keres and Nami Skyla Prime.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against shields
- Tied with the Dual Raza for the third lowest damage of all dual swords.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Dividing Blades stance.
- Dark Split-Sword (Heavy Blade), compared to Dark Split-Sword (Dual Swords):
- Higher base damage (92.0 vs. 57.0)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.17)
- Higher block resist (50% vs. 45%)
- Without any stance equipped, the Dark Split-Sword is used as a Heavy Blade weapon by default.
- Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances do not share any polarities, meaning players are forced to commit to either one of the two weapon types.
- Alternatively, players can remove the stance slot's polarity with a Forma at the cost of capacity points.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first melee weapon capable of using two different types of Stance mods, in this case Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances, giving it the ability to use a total of 6 individual Stance mods.
- The Dark Split-Sword is made up of a Dark Sword and a Dark Dagger. This can be seen when equipping a dual swords stance.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first weapon from the Tenno Lab to require Mutagen Masses to craft.
- On the Release of Update: Lunaro on PC, PC Gamer offered a limited time promo code for the Dulus weapon skin, which is essentially a stretched out PC Gamer logo on the sword.
Dark Split-Sword Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|