|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The Dark Dagger blueprint can be acquired from the Nightwave Offerings.
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against health.
- High attack speed.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive Heartseeker mod.
- Small jump attack radius.
- This attack cannot knockdown enemies, but can proc Radiation damage than basic attacks.
- Very short range.
- Stance slot has a polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Piercing Fury stance.
- Dark Dagger, compared to Rakta Dark Dagger:
- See Category:Dark Dagger Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dark Dagger Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Dark Dagger and its longer version the Dark Sword were previously physical damage weapons. Update 13.0 changed them to deal purely Radiation damage on their normal attacks, making them the first melee weapons to do so.
- Prior to Update 19.0, the Dark Dagger and the Dark Sword used exactly the same image for the Arsenal and Codex.
Dark Dagger Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 22.20.8
- Dark Sword, the longsword version of this weapon.
- Rakta Dark Dagger, the Red Veil variant of this weapon.
- Dark Split-Sword, the hybrid version of this weapon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.