Protect nearby allies with an energy force that absorbs all damage and converts it to a Critical Chance bonus for all those under the Covenant. Headshots are amplified even further.
|Strength:4% (critical per 100 damage)|
|Duration:5 s (invulnerability time)|
10 s (critical chance time)
|Misc:4.0x (headshot multiplier)|
50 m (affinity range)
- Harrow breaks free of his shackles in a whirlwind of impenetrable energy, imbuing himself and allies inside his Affinity Range with complete invulnerability to damage and Status Effect immunity for 5 seconds. While invulnerable, any enemy damage prevented by all affected players during this time accumulates into a total pool.
- Status effect immunity also protects against knockdown and Impair.
- After the invulnerability phase, all affected players receive the Retaliation buff which provides an additive weapon critical chance bonus lasting for 10 seconds. Retaliation provides a 4% base critical chance, plus extra critical chance converted from total damage prevented at a rate of 4% per 100 damage points prevented. Additionally, the combined critical chance percentage is multiplied by 4 on headshot hits.
- Retaliation's critical chance is capped at 50% on bodyshot hits and 50% on headshot hits.
- The critical chance applied to the weapons appears to be a flat value.
- Critical chance seems to also be applied to melee weapons, weapon deployables ( Zenistar disc, Orvius channel throw, etc.), and Exalted weapons ( Excalibur's Exalted Blade, Ivara's Artemis Bow, etc.)
- Covenant cannot be recast while its buffs are active.
- Multiple Harrows can cast Covenant independently of other players' active invulnerability and critical chance buffs.
- Casting animation of 4 seconds; casting Covenant stops Harrow's movement and actions
- During the invulnerability phase, the current total of damage prevented is displayed to the right of the aiming reticle, represented by a shield-like emblem.
- After the invulnerability phase, the critical chance bonus and its headshot multiplied percentage are briefly displayed at the same position, represented by a bullet-like emblem.
- An audible whispering sound plays when each buff's duration ends.
- Covenant's buff icons for invulnerability and critical chance are displayed beside the shield and health indicators, with the critical chance bonus percentage located at the top-right of the icon and buff timers at the bottom.
- Harrow and affected allies are visibly surrounded by a gust of energy while under Covenant's effects. This visual effect expands or contracts depending on the phases of the ability, and is affected by Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.