“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Cernos Prime is the Prime variant of the Cernos. Aside from increased damage, the Cernos Prime is unique in that it fires three arrows per shot in a horizontal spread, and has an Alternate Fire mode that shoots vertically, and deals bonus damage on headshots.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Highest base damage of all bows.
- Shoots 3 arrows.
- Alternate Fire can toggle a horizontal or vertical spread shot.
- Has a high headshot multiplier.
- Charged shots have innate 1 meter Punch Through.
- Pinpoint accuracy when aiming ( ).
- On kill, bodies will follow the arrow that killed them, damaging enemies in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Has two slots.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Damage is split between each of its three arrows, requiring simultaneous hits to maximize damage, exacerbated by the large spread.
- Arrows have travel time with slight arcing.
- Cernos Prime, compared to Cernos:
- Cernos Prime, compared to Rakta Cernos:
- Higher base damage (127.6 vs. 42.55)
- Higher charge attack damage (255.1 vs. 85.1)
- Slower charge time (0.5 s vs. 0.25 s)
- Slower reload speed (1 s vs. 0.6 s)
- Lack of an innate Blight effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- See Category:Cernos Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Cernos Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Cernos Prime's shots fire multiple arrows in a fanning spread.
- Alternate Fire toggles a Horizontal Spread or Vertical Spread fire.
- The horizontal arrow spread is effective against groups of enemies, while the vertical spread is effective against a single target.
Cernos Prime Skins
- On September 11th, 2018, it was announced that Cernos Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on September 25th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Update 23.9
- Cernos, the normal version.
- Rakta Cernos, the Red Veil custom version.
- Mutalist Cernos, the Infested version.