The Cernos is a Tenno bow, specializing in damaging shields by its high Impact damage.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High headshot multiplier
- Charged shots have innate 1 meter Punch Through.
- Pinpoint accuracy when aiming ( ).
- On kill, bodies will follow the arrow that killed them, damaging enemies in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Has an average charge-hold-time of 5 seconds.
- Has a slot.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Arrows have a travel time with slight arcing.
- Held arrows will instantly become uncharged after 5 seconds has passed.
- Cernos, compared to Cernos Prime:
- Cernos, compared to Rakta Cernos:
- Higher base damage (73.0 vs. 42.55)
- Higher charge attack damage (146.0 vs. 85.1)
- Slower charge time (0.5 s vs. 0.25 s)
- Lack of an innate Blight effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 12)
- See Category:Cernos Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Cernos Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The name "Cernos" means "horn" in Gaulish.
- Being an Impact oriented bow, the Cernos uses arrows with a mace-like head, with a larger impact area. This spreads the kinetic energy of the arrows across a wider area, creating a blunt impact.
- This is so far a weapon with most variations. Having total of 4 versions; Basic, Cernos Prime, Rakta Cernos and Mutalist Cernos.
- Rakta Cernos, the Red Veil custom version.
- Mutalist Cernos, the Infested version.
- Cernos Prime, the Prime counterpart of this bow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.