|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Innate Toxin damage – effective against health and bypasses shields.
- Heavy Attack throws the glaive, which can bounce up three times or travels up to 27 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Innate and polarities.
- Lowest base melee damage of all glaives.
- Innate Toxin damage – less effective against shields.
- Exploding glaive has low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Short melee range.
- Cannot use melee attacks while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Exploding glaive inflicts self-damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The thrown attack deals physical damage, with Puncture damage as the dominant damage type.
- Physical damage mods (like Serrated Edges) converts this damage.
- When equipping the Cerata, the player can throw it and then press the channeling button to detonate the Cerata, dealing high AoE damage and making it return to the player immediately. This is true for all thrown melee weapons.
- It can explode in this manner when not equipped and thrown, but the explosion timing cannot be controlled and will often damage the user in close quarters.
- It should be however noted that finisher attacks can still be executed while the weapon is in the air.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cerata are anatomical structures found externally on nudibranches. They are typically used to aid respiration, but are sometimes used for attack and defense.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The Cerata will appear very small in the codex, after the selected warframe holds the weapon upwards it will become normal sized again.
Media[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Glaive, a Tenno Thrown Melee Weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.