|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 230||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Corrosive damage.
- Innate Corrosive damage – effective against health.
- Charge Attacks throws a Corrosive wave of up to 10 meters in the direction of the player's aim. The wave leaves a temporary trail on the ground, damaging enemies standing over it.
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all scythes.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Shadow Harvest stance.
- When performing a charge attack, the Caustacyst throws a toxic wave in the direction of the player's aim. This wave will travel up to 10 meters, dealing Corrosive damage to all enemies it hits. The wave will also leave behind a temporary trail on the ground that deals Corrosive damage to enemies that stand on it.
- Wave has does not have Punch Through.
- This is the first melee weapon with innate Corrosive damage.
- Embolist, a secondary pistol which shares the same theme.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.