|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Near-equal physical damage distribution - effective against health and shields.
- Fastest fire rate of all burst-fire rifles.
- Comes with a polarity.
- Can use the Burston exclusive Triple Tap.
- Low base damage.
- Linearly less efficient. Sometimes a target may only die with four bullets, requiring another burst to be fired.
- Poor ammo efficiency.
- Very fast fire rate for its magazine size, results in frequent reloading.
- Burston Prime, compared to Burston:
- See Category:Burston Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Burston Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Burston Prime has noticeably less golden ornamentation than previous Prime weapons.
- At the time of its release, the Burston Prime was the first Prime weapon whose component drops were exclusive to the Orokin Derelict instead of the Orokin Void. Update 12 has since moved some component drops into the Void.
- The Burston Prime is the first Prime primary weapon to receive a Weapon Augments mod.
- The Burston Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Burston Prime Skins
- Burston, the non-Prime variant of this weapon.
- Sicarus Prime, the pistol counterpart.
- Sicarus, the non-Prime pistol counterpart
- Prime, the original Orokin weapon or Warframe.
- Triple Tap, a Burston exclusive Conclave mod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.