The Bronco Prime features a higher base damage and magazine size than the Bronco, at the cost of a lower fire rate and reload speed. The Bronco Prime was added into the game in Update 9.0.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with Akbronco Prime for the third highest base damage of all shotgun-type secondaries, behind Twin Rogga and alt-fire Euphona Prime.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage - less effective against health.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 74% from 9m to 18m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low magazine size.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Bronco Prime, compared to Bronco:
- Lower base damage (119.0 vs. 161.0)
- Lower fire rate (4.17 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (9m vs. 7m)
- Longer range before damage falloff ends (18m vs. 14m)
- Larger magazine (4 rounds vs. 2 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (12 rounds vs. 10 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2 s vs. 1.05 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 0)
- Bronco Prime, compared to Akbronco Prime:
- Lower base damage (119.0 vs. 350.0)
- Lower fire rate (4.17 rounds/sec vs. 4.33 rounds/sec)
- Smaller max damage reduction due to falloff (25% vs. 74%)
- Smaller magazine (4 rounds vs. 8 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (12 rounds vs. 210 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.25 s)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (5 vs. 4)
- See Category:Bronco Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Bronco Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The weapon's spread cone can be shrunk by zooming in.
- The damage is actually a combination of all the pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 13.6 Impact, 1.7 Puncture, and 1.7 Slash.
- The Bronco Prime has a non-static model, the barrel section rotates clockwise when fired and whilst reloading.
- The Bronco Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Last updated: Update 22.15
- Bronco, the predecessor to this weapon.
- Akbronco, the akimbo version of the Bronco.
- Akbronco Prime, the akimbo version of this gun.
- Brakk, another pocket shotgun sidearm.