“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon primarily deals Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Tied with Amphis for the second fastest attack speed of all staves, behind Tipedo.
- When getting a melee kill, dead opponents will drop a Health Orb that gives the user 15 health.
- Innate polarity slot.
- Lowest base damage of all staves.
- Stance slot has a polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Crashing Timber stance.
- Opponents can pick up the health orb.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When an opponent is killed, they will automatically drop a Health Orb near their bodies, giving 15 health to anyone that picks up the health orb.
- It is advisable not to dispose of the Broken Scepter, as there is currently no way to reobtain it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During The War Within quest, Teshin reveals that the Scepter is an Orokin artifact that was utilized to command the sworn allegiance of the Orokin's Dax soldiers.
- It is unclear whether the Broken Scepter still allows the player to command the Dax or if it requires the Kuva to be attached.
- The Elder Queen can fire a beam from the scepter. This ability cannot be replicated by the player.
Broken Scepter Skins
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.