“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High base damage.
- High fire rate.
- Low recoil.
- High accuracy.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Low reload speed.
- Projectiles have travel time with slight arcing.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Boltor Prime, compared to Boltor:
- Lower base damage (32.2 vs. 36.5)
- Higher fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 8.75 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (36 rounds vs. 30 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (144 rounds vs. 120 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2.4 s vs. 2.6 s)
- More accurate (50 vs. 25)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 2)
- Boltor Prime, compared to Telos Boltor:
- Lower base damage (32.2 vs. 33.0)
- Higher fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 9.33 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (36 rounds vs. 42 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (144 rounds vs. 168 rounds)
- More accurate (50 vs. 25)
- Lack of an innate Truth effect
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Boltor Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Boltor Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Boltor Prime is the sixth primed Primary weapon ever released.
- Compared to previous Prime weapons, the Boltor and the Boltor Prime have a much closer resemblance to each other.
- The Boltor Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Media[edit | edit source]
Boltor Prime Skins
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On February 9th, 2016, it was announced that Boltor Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on February 16, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Boltor Prime along with Ankyros Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, Mag Prime, and Rhino Prime were unvaulted on June 27, 2017 to August 1, 2017.
- Boltor Prime, along with Ankyros Prime, Hikou Prime, Scindo Prime, Nyx Prime, and Rhino Prime, was once again unvaulted on July 24, 2018 to September 25, 2018.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Boltor, the original counterpart of this gun.
- Telos Boltor, the Arbiters of Hexis custom version.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.