The Boltace are a pair of bladed Tonfas, sharing the same aesthetic style as the Boltor.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Highest base damage of all Tonfas.
- Stance polarity has , matches the Conclave-only Star Divide stance.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Tied with Ohma for the slowest attack speed of all Tonfas.
- Very short range.
- Boltace, compared to Telos Boltace:
- Strangely, Boltace needs only a Mastery Rank of 2 to use, but it requires the Kronen to build, which requires Mastery Rank 3.
- Boltor, the weapon that inspired its design.
- Bolto, the sidearm counterpart.
- Akbolto, the dual wield sidearm counterpart.
- Telos Akbolto, the custom dual wield sidearm counterpart, used by the Arbiters of Hexis.
- Telos Boltor, the custom rifle counterpart, used by the Arbiters of Hexis.
- Telos Boltace, the Arbiters of Hexis' syndicate version of this weapon.
- Kronen, the prerequisite to the Boltace.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.