“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Low Puncture damage and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 30% from 18m to 25m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Very slow reload speed.
- Ammo inefficient.
- Strong recoil, although manageable.
- Boar Prime, compared to Boar:
- Lower base damage (72.0 vs. 88.0)
- Higher fire rate (4.67 rounds/sec vs. 4.17 rounds/sec)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (18m vs. 15m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (70% vs. 50%)
- Slower reload speed (2.75 s vs. 2.7 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 2)
- See Category:Boar Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Boar Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The original counterpart, the Boar, was removed from the market in Update 10.4, making the Boar Prime the first prime weapon to phase out its predecessor.
- The Boar was added back into circulation in Update 17.7, several updates after the Boar Prime was removed from Void drop tables.
- The listed damage is actually the total of all the pellets' damage value. The actual damage per pellet is 5.85 Impact, 1.35 Puncture and 1.8 Slash.
- It was released in Update 10.0, along with the Mag Prime and Dakra Prime.
- Its central drum section rotates when firing (not that obvious as it is quite fast) and reloading, making it a non-static model.
- The Boar Prime, along with the Dakra Prime, is specifically mentioned as being a Tenno creation, unlike other Prime items said to be created by the Orokin.
- Boar Prime's description incorrectly states it increases magazine size and fire rate at the cost of damage in comparison to regular Boar. It does have increased fire rate, but the magazine size is the same and Boar Prime deals a total of 8 damage more than Boar does.
- On June 29, 2015, it was announced that the Boar Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on July 7, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons would remain as is.
- Boar Prime, along with Mag Prime and Dakra Prime, was again accessible from June 28th 2016 to July 26th, 2016 when the Prime Vault was unsealed.
- Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, Mag Prime, Rhino Prime, Ankyros Prime, and Boltor Prime vaults were unsealed on June 27th, 2017 to August 1st, 2017.
- Boar Prime, along with Mag Prime, Nova Prime, Soma Prime, Dakra Prime, and Vasto Prime, were unvaulted from November 13, 2018.
- Boar, the original counterpart of this shotgun.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.