“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all staves.
- Good range.
- Good attack speed.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Puncture and no Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Crashing Timber stance.
- Bo Prime, compared to MK1-Bo:
- Bo Prime, compared to Bo:
- See Category:Bo Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Bo Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This is the first staff to have a primed variant.
- The Bo Prime was first seen as an accidentally leaked Codex entry in Update 13.0, along with the Serro and the Venka, before any of the weapons were released.
- Bo Prime's ornaments protract when in use.
- The Bo Prime briefly appeared on the Market for 65 following Update 17.1. This error was quickly corrected with Hotfix 17.1.1.
Bo Prime Skins
- On May 10th, 2016, it was announced that the Bo Prime, along with Loki Prime and Wyrm Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on May 17, 2016. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Bo, the original variant of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.