Casts a wave of Rift energy that damages hostiles while pushing enemies and allies out of Limbo’s current plane of existence.
|Range:25 m (wave distance)|
|Misc:5 m (cone radius)|
- Limbo unleashes a wave of Rift energy toward the aiming reticle. Banish's wave envelops a 25 meters long area within a truncated cone, which begins with a base of 5 meter radius. All enemies and allies caught in the wave's extent are banished out of Limbo's current plane of existence. If Limbo is in the material plane, only material-bound targets will be banished into the Rift plane for 4 seconds; if Limbo is in the Rift, then only Rift-bound targets will return to the material plane.
- Banish exhibits various effects when applied to ally or enemy targets:
- Targets banished into the Rift can be banished out of it by any Limbo.
- Targets in different dimensional planes can still physically collide with each other.
- Weapon attacks are only effective when the combatants are all present in the same dimensional plane.
- Warframe abilities can penetrate through the Rift to affect targets on different dimensional planes.
- Players affected by Banish can leave the Rift plane by performing a roll (default ) or a backspring (default + + ).
- Banished players cannot prompt the interact function (default ) on most interactive objects in the environment.
- Banished players cannot collect pickups on the ground unless the items are located within Cataclysm.
- Players are visually coated in a layer of white energy while in the Rift plane.
- Enemies affected by Banish are dealt 0.1 Impact damage.
- Rift Walking causes Limbo to enter the Rift plane, allowing him to damage banished enemies. Allies can elect to enter the Rift via the portal created by Limbo's stride to damage banished enemies.
- Enemies that are Banished will not be able to roll out of the rift.
- Cataclysm causes Limbo and his allies to enter the Rift plane while inside its influence, allowing them to damage banished enemies outside the Cataclysm.
- Enemies are visually coated in rippling energy and monochrome flames while in the Rift plane.
- Casting Banish is a One-Handed Action that can be done while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, maneuvering, and while on a zipline.
- Cannot be cast without at least 1 target on the same dimensional plane as Limbo, and within the wave's area of effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.