The Ballistica Prime is the Prime variant of the Ballistica, sporting higher damage, larger magazine, and faster charge-up and reload speed. It should also be noted that the Ballistica Prime doesn't have burst-fire like the standard Ballistica and Rakta versions, instead shooting 4 arrows in a tight spread.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture and good Slash damage – effective against health and shields ( Impact damage is better against shields).
- Charged shots have 1 meter Punch Through.
- High reload speed.
- Low charge time.
- No projectile arcing.
- Has 2 and a polarity slot.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Damage is split between each of its four bolts, requiring simultaneous hits to maximize damage.
- Consumes 4 ammo per shot regardless of charge-up unlike other members of the Ballistica family, resulting in an 8-shot magazine.
- Slightly lower than average zoom.
- Ballistica Prime, compared to Ballistica:
- Ballistica Prime, compared to Rakta Ballistica:
- See Category:Ballistica Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ballistica Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Unlike other members of the Ballistica family, the Ballstica Prime functions as a weapon with innate multishot rather than a burst-fire weapon. As a result, the number in the arsenal reflects the total damage and status per barrage rather than per shot, with the actual damage/status being divided between the amount of bolts fired.
Ballistica Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 24.1.5
- Paris, a silent primary bow.
- Dread, the Stalker's personal primary bow.
- Attica, the primary counterpart of this weapon.
- Rakta Ballistica, Red Veil custom version.
- Ballistica, the non primed counterpart.