When activated, this power stores damage caused by guns. When triggered again, that damage is channeled through the next gunshot.
75% (damage percentage)
70 (max stored damage)
- Mesa converts 75% of the total damage inflicted by her primary and secondary weapons into raw energy. A maximum of 70 damage is stored for every instance of damage and is stored at full capacity. When Ballistic Battery is deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default
), the stored damage is unleashed on the next gunshot fired.
- While active, a charge counter becomes visible on the ability icon that tracks stored damage from 0% to 100%.
- Peacemaker's Regulators pistols can contribute to the charge counter, and Ballistic Battery can be deactivated while Peacemaker is active. Stored damage can be applied to a single Regulator shot.
- Mesa's body will glow in her chosen energy color with intensity and coverage scaling with damage stored.
- Has an initial cast of 0.5 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.