|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon primarily deals Slash damage.
- High Slash and Impact damage – effective against health and shields ( Puncture damage is better against health).
- Impact with enemies or surfaces creates a shatter that inflicts a secondary source of damage to all enemies in a ~5m half-circle in front of the impact.
- Third lowest damage of all shotguns after Phage and Convectrix.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from 30m to 60m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Fewer status counts due to firing a single projectile instead of multiple pellets.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Ammo inefficient.
- Shatter area of effect cannot hit enemies behind the location of impact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Astilla fires a slug rather than a traditional spread of pellets. Each slug will deal 30% of the damage to the target upon the initial hit, then explode in a ~5 meter radius and deal the remaining 70% as hemispherical damage. Both instances of damage have the same composition of damage types and each can deal status procs separately.
- The damage listed in the UI is for both the slug and explosion; enemies hit only by the explosion will suffer less damage as a result.
- The slug loses accuracy with distance and can be seen to veer off randomly past a certain point.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to the low ammo pool and slug mechanics it is recommended to treat the Astilla not like a automatic shotgun but instead like a automatic explosive rifle.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Astilla" is Spanish for "splinter".
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.2.1
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.