The Artemis Bow is Ivara's signature Exalted Weapon, which can only be used upon activating the ability of the same name. It fires seven arrows at once in a vertical spread, which can be reoriented into a horizontal spread by holding down the fire button.
Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Every shot fires 7 arrows, which can be oriented vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
- Arrow damage is not divided among the arrows.
- A full charge isn't necessary to deal the weapon's maximum damage.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Does not use ammunition.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Arrows have a travel time with slight arcing.
- It's almost impossible to make all 7 arrows hit a single target unless when firing at point blank ranges, minimizing the amount of damage players can do on a single target.
- Requires energy to activate and consumes energy per shot.
- See Category:Artemis Bow (Weapon) Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Artemis Bow (Weapon) Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Firing arrows with a half charge allows players to shoot arrows in a diagonal orientation.
- Charging shots does not increase arrow flight speed.
- Artemis is a deity from Ancient Greek mythology, most famous for being the goddess of the hunt.
- One of Artemis' symbols is the bow and arrow.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of the Artemis Bow depended on the mods equipped on the player's Primary weapon.