The Artemis Bow is Ivara's and Ivara Prime signature Exalted Weapon, which can only be used upon activating the ability of the same name. It fires seven arrows at once in a vertical spread, which can be reoriented into a horizontal spread by holding down the fire button.
Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Every shot fires 7 arrows, which can be oriented vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
- Arrow damage is not divided among the arrows.
- A full charge isn't necessary to deal the weapon's maximum damage.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Does not use ammunition.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Arrows have a travel time with slight arcing.
- It's almost impossible to make all 7 arrows hit a single target unless when firing at point blank ranges, minimizing the amount of damage players can do on a single target.
- Requires energy to activate and consumes energy per shot.
- See Category:Artemis Bow (Weapon) Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Artemis Bow (Weapon) Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Artemis Bow weapon appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Ivara's Artemis Bow ability.
- Firing arrows with a half charge allows players to shoot arrows in a diagonal orientation.
- Charging shots does not increase arrow flight speed.
- Artemis is a deity from Ancient Greek mythology, most famous for being the goddess of the hunt.
- One of Artemis' symbols is the bow and arrow.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of the Artemis Bow depended on the mods equipped on the player's Primary weapon.
- On Ivara Prime, the bow is named Artemis Bow Prime. Their stats are, however, identical to Artemis Bow.
- Artemis Bow is the first and only Exalted primary in the game.