Summon a mighty bow and unleash a volley of devastating arrows.
Energy Drain Per Shot: 10
1.2x (headshot damage multiplier)
- Ivara must have her energy full in order to active the ability.
- Ivara wields her Artemis Bow as her primary Exalted Weapon, allowing her to fire a spread of 7 arrows fanning in a vertical orientation. Each arrow inflicts 105 damage which is further increased by a 1.2x damage multiplier.
- Charged attacks will only reorient Artemis Bow's arrow spread and will confer no changes to projectile flight speed or damage.
- Arrows kills will push back and continue to travel, carrying the enemy's body and nailing them to the surface behind them.
- While Artemis Bow is active, each shot will consume 10 energy. Artemis Bow will end if Ivara's energy falls below the energy cost per shot or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Artemis Bow does not have a continuous energy drain.
- Ivara can not replenish energy when using the Artemis Bow.
- Melee attacks can not be used while Artemis Bow is active.
- Using the secondary fire button will make Artemis Bow instantly fire the currently equipped arrow type from Quiver. If used to fire arrows from Quiver, Artemis Bow will only shoot a single arrow, and each arrow will use Quiver's energy cost.
- Using Quiver with the alternate fire method won't count as using an ability.
- Artemis Bow's arrows can be controlled by Navigator. Only one of the arrows fired will be selected at random for manual control.
- Artemis Bow's arrows can damage enemies across the Rift Plane.
- Main article: Conclave:Artemis Bow (Weapon)
The Artemis Bow is Ivara's and Ivara Prime signature Exalted Weapon, which can only be used upon activating the ability of the same name. It fires seven arrows at once in a vertical spread, which can be reoriented into a horizontal spread by holding down the fire button.