The Argonak is a Grineer assault rifle that highlights enemies close to the reticle when aiming as long as they are within range, increasing visibility in dark areas. Its semi-auto main fire can be quickly changed to its secondary automatic mode to engage enemies with a faster fire rate but decreased damage.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High base damage.
- Semi-auto mode has high zoom, increasing its effectiveness at longer ranges.
- When aiming, highlights enemies within range using weapon's energy color, increasing visibility.
- Has one and one polarities.
- Low Puncture damag.
- Low damage in full auto mode.
- Low reload speed.
- Semi-auto mode's high zoom impairs close quarter combat capability.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Argonak has two fire modes, semi-auto as its main fire mode and fully automatic mode as its secondary. Its main fire mode has high damage with low fire rate, while the secondary mode allows automatic fire and increased rate of fire at the cost of reduced damage.
- The firing sounds of both fire modes are different. The sound of the semi-auto mode is louder and has a higher pitch akin to a high-powered rifle while the fully automatic mode is quieter and sounds similar to a sub-machine gun.
- The Argonak's main feature is its target-highlighting scope that functions whilst zoomed in;
- Highlights targets in the color selected on the appearance energy slot.
- Highlight range of 100 meters.
- Targets must be within relatively close proximity of the crosshair to highlight; will not light up all enemies on screen.
- Only highlights enemies; will not highlight teammates or Venari.
- Highlights enemies through most obscuring conditions like fog or smoke, making it much easier to spot enemies in poor visibility situations.
- Pitch of shots changes on the last 8 rounds letting you know you are near empty. This varies depending on magazine size.
- A magazine size of 43 rounds can make the weapon feel a little sluggish to use, however when used in semi-auto mode the magazine size seems more manageable.
- The zoom level is increased when aiming in semi-auto mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Argonak was first revealed during Warframe Partners Shul's and InexpensiveGamer's Twitch stream on October 4th, 2017.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Stradavar, a Tenno select-fire rifle.