Launches a contained particle of antimatter that will detonate upon collision with increased deadliness when targeted by weapons.
|Strength:140 (base damage)|
10 (contact damage)
|Misc:8x (absorb multiplier) |
6 m (explosion range)
- Nova creates a volatile orb of antimatter which is steered with the aiming reticle. This particle absorbs all damage (friendly and hostile) when shot at, and once the particle makes contact with a solid object it will detonate and inflict 140 base damage + 800% of all absorbed damage as Radiation damage with an explosion radius of 6 meters. When the particle comes into contact with an enemy, 10 Radiation damage is inflicted prior to detonation.
- The particle does not absorb damage from other Antimatter Drop explosions.
- The particle is guided via the HUD's targeting reticle, steering itself towards any object the reticle is placed on including environmental obstacles and enemies.
- Looking directly at the particle will slow it down significantly.
- Multiple particles can be active simultaneously.
- The particle seems to have unlimited duration until it comes into contact with a solid object. However, multiple instances of particles at the same time will cause randomly timed explosions until there is only one left.
- One particle can store up to 1,000 absorbed damage.
- After absorbing the maximum amount of damage the particle will speed up rather significantly.
- The coloring of the particle changes towards the caster's energy color as it absorbs damage.
- Antimatter Drop's visuals will appear gold when cast by Nova Prime.
- This ability is a one-handed action; as such, it will not interrupt full actions such as reloading, charging, or shooting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.