The Ankyros are a pair of gauntlets that can deliver blows quickly.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for the and the .
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Low and damage – less effective against health.
- Stance slot has a polarity, does not match the Conclave-only stance.
- Very short range.
- Ankyros (Normal Attack), compared to Ankyros Prime (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (65 vs. 62)
- Higher total damage (65 vs. 62)
- Higher average damage per tap (65 vs. 62)
- Lower burst DPS (76.05 vs. 77.5)
- Lower sustained DPS (76.05 vs. 77.5)
- Lower attack speed (1.17 vs. 1.25)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 8)
- When using these, remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to knockdowns, knockbacks, and enemy fire.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapon's short range.
- A good combo is to use the jump slide kick (sprint and then jump and crouch) at an enemy, which will knock them over.
- The Ankyros was released on April 19, 2013 with Update 7.8 (2013-04-19).
- One of the phased skins released during the Steam Winter Sale of 2013 was for the Ankyros. This was the rarest one available, with only 10 known copies crafted.
- The Ankyros appears to take inspiration from a concept design of the Colossus from Dark Sector, as seen in the picture here.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|