The Ankyros are a pair of gauntlets that can deliver blows quickly.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Stance slot has a polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Quaking Hand stance.
- Very short range.
- Ankyros, compared to Ankyros Prime:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Ankyros Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ankyros Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When using these, remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to knockdowns, knockbacks, and enemy fire.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapon's short range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A good combo is to use the jump slide kick (sprint and then jump and crouch) at an enemy, which will knock them over.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ankyros was released on April 19, 2013 with Update 7.8.
- One of the phased skins released during the Steam Winter Sale of 2013 was for the Ankyros. This was the rarest one available, with only 10 known copies crafted.
- The Ankyros appears to take inspiration from a concept design of the Colossus from Dark Sector, as seen in the picture here.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.