This weapon is a requisite ingredient for the Sydon.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Completing the Jupiter Junction also awards an Amphis blueprint.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Electricity AoE jump-attack with relatively high damage.
- High base attack speed.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Crashing Timber stance.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- When equipped with a Stance, high attack speed may make performing certain combos difficult.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Amphis Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Amphis Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The blueprint for this weapon was added on March 1, 2013.
- Needed to build the Sydon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Until Update 13.0, the Amphis was not used by any Grineer unit. This would be a little over 1 year between the Amphis's introduction (February 22, 2013) and Guardsmen being added into the game (April 10, 2014).
- On Jump attacks, the Amphis releases six small streams of electricity that each travel outwards lead by a sparking orb. This cosmetic effect is shared with the Prova.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.