“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Akstiletto Prime is the Prime variant of the Akstiletto, featuring higher damage, magazine, and ammo capacity, at some expense to fire rate. The weapon's high fire rate, fast reload, large magazine, automatic trigger, and hit-scan bullets make it effective at rapidly applying statuses while dishing out strong firepower.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High accuracy.
- High fire rate.
- Very fast reload.
- Large ammo pool.
- Comes with and polarities.
- Akstiletto Prime, compared to Akstiletto:
- Higher base damage (38.0 vs. 29.0)
- Lower fire rate (7.08 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (30 rounds vs. 28 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (90 rounds vs. 84 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 8)
- The Akstiletto Prime requires 6 components to build in total. Since players can only trade 5 items at a time, be sure to negotiate selling the final part separately to avoid the possibility of being scammed.
- Alternatively, first trade only 3 parts in exchange for half of what you're asking for, then trade the last 3 parts in exchange for the last half.
- Trade the most valuable part last to reduce losses if scammed.
- While Primed weapons usually have increases across almost all stats, the Akstiletto Prime features noticeably slower fire rate compared to the normal Akstiletto, though this translates into increased accuracy as is mentioned in the description.
Akstiletto Prime Skins
- On March 14, 2018, it was announced that Akstiletto Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 20, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Update 22.15
- Akstiletto, the non-Prime counterpart of the weapon.