The Aksomati are twin machine-pistols inspired by the Soma assault rifle, similarly sporting a large magazine, very fast fire rate, and a spool-up effect.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon primarily deals Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- High reload speed.
- Very high fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Requires a short spool-up to reach optimal firing rate.
- Accuracy lowers as fire rate ramps up.
- Poor ammo efficiency.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To build this weapon, the player must have built an Akstiletto first, a Tenno Research weapon that requires a Forma to build.
- Like the Soma - their rifle counterpart - the Aksomati have a short spool-up time before reaching their maximum fire rate.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Released magazines from the Aksomati will return to its default color palette.
- As of Update 22.12, when firing, the right Somati is able to activate its animation while the left Somati is left in an idle stance.
- The left Somati is unable to lift its curved magazine simultaneously with its right counterpart.
- Similarly, while being downed, only the right Somati is being held instead of both.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Aksomati's magazine acts similarly to the Soma's: when firing the weapons, the magazines slowly raise from the bottom to exit out the top, before being ejected once empty.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 22.16.2
See also[edit | edit source]
- Soma, the weapon that inspired its design.
- Dual Raza, the melee counterpart.
- Akstiletto, the prerequisite to the Aksomati.