The Akmagnus is the dual version of the Magnus, which features enhanced firepower at the expense of accuracy and reload speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 220||Blueprints Price:50,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High damage.
- Good accuracy.
- Relatively large magazine size.
- High recoil.
- Has a slight horizontal recoil as well as vertical, which increases spread when fired quickly.
- Relatively low reload speed.
- Akmagnus, compared to Magnus:
- Lower base damage (36.0 vs. 58.0)
- Higher fire rate (6.17 rounds/sec vs. 5.83 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (16 rounds vs. 8 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (48 rounds vs. 32 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.4 s vs. 1.4 s)
- Less accurate (11 vs. 16)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (4 vs. 5)
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Akmagnus Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akmagnus Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Akmagnus can achieve a high rate of fire by binding the fire command to the mousewheel. As the Akmagnus retains a manageable level of recoil even during rapid fire, this can be used to enhance the Akmagnus's firepower even up to medium range engagements.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Unlike its single variant, the Akmagnus ejects spent shells when firing, this is inconsistent as revolver designs have no visible shell ejection port for said shells to be ejected from.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 22.15
See also[edit | edit source]
- Magnus, the single counterpart of Akmagnus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.