The Aklex are a pair of Lex pistols. Compared to a single Lex, the Aklex have a higher rate of fire and magazine size. However, they have no polarity slot, lower accuracy, lower damage, and a slower reload speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Aklex, compared to Lex:
- Lower base damage (52.0 vs. 105.0)
- Higher fire rate (2 rounds/sec vs. 1.08 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (12 rounds vs. 6 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (48 rounds vs. 24 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (3 s vs. 2.3 s)
- Less accurate (10 vs. 16)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 3)
- Higher disposition (3 vs. 1)
- Aklex, compared to Aklex Prime:
- Higher base damage (52.0 vs. 49.0)
- Lower fire rate (2 rounds/sec vs. 2.67 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (12 rounds vs. 16 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (48 rounds vs. 32 rounds)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 15)
- See Category:Aklex Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Aklex Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Despite the description of the Aklex saying that its reload time suffers, its actual reload time is quite efficient, spanning a mere 1.27 times its original reload duration, as most akimbo pistols have twice the reload time.
- Despite the accuracy mentioned in its statistics is poor, its actual accuracy is quite impressive, even when against long-ranged targets, leaving only the recoil to be held responsible for this.
- The Aklex and its Prime and singular variants share similar weapon sounds to the Hammer 1895, a revolver featured in Dark Sector.
Last updated: Update 22.15
- Aklex Prime, the primed version of this weapon.
- Lex, the single version of this weapon.
- Lex Prime, the primed version of the regular Lex.